At Riverbank Stockfeeds, we’re committed to ensuring that all feeds we manufacture and supply are of the highest standard. To ensure this we have put quality systems in place to guarantee that all feed you buy from us more than meets your performance expectations.
FeedSafe® for safe feed
To achieve our consistent quality levels, we use the Stockfeed Manufacturers Council Australia (SMFCA) HACCP based Quality Assurance Program called FeedSafe®. FeedSafe® is a program aimed at increasing the commitment of the Australian stock feed industry to quality assurance and risk mitigation in the manufacture and use of animal feeds. Both of our mills are accredited FeedSafe® sites and we are independently audited annually. However, FeedSafe® is only the beginning of our quality systems.
Maintaining quality standards is a cornerstone of our business and we make sure quality weaves its way through every aspect of Riverbank Stockfeeds.
- All ingredients are tested to meet stringent specifications.
- A qualified nutritionist formulates all feeds.
- Computer controlled plant and processes ensure accurate formulation without risk of cross contamination.
- Bulk deliveries pass over a certified weighbridge and tracked by GPS so customers are assured they get what they paid for.
- All staff are fully trained in quality procedures.
- Our well maintained sites are always clean with strict procedures for pest control.
- Safety procedures are strictly adhered to.
Importantly, our quality systems have all been developed to ensure complete transparency at every level in the business.