Cow Care Dairy Concentrate
The feed that perfectly supplements your own grain, to give you the protein, vitamins and minerals that help prevent the top five cow health problems, all year round.
Designed for use with cracked cereal grains at 25% inclusion, Cow Care Dairy Concentrate provides protein, vitamins, trace minerals and rumen buffers and includes:
- Quality protein sources to balance grain, optimise rumen function and provide bypass protein for optimal milk production
- A wide range of nutrients including calcium and magnesium, essential for health and milk production, vitamin E for its role in the control of free radicals, pathogens and reduction of mastitis, as well as other vitamins A, D and biotin; selenium and other antioxidants
- Rumen buffers to maintain a healthy rumen environment and minimise acidosis risks
- Molasses as a palatable energy source
Feed with cracked grain at 25%, (including one part concentrate to three parts grain) and making sure that fresh clean drinking water is always available.
Available as mash and pellets
Minimum specifications (on dry matter basis)
- Total crude protein (min) 17.5%
- Crude fibre (max) 5%
- Crude fat (min) 2.5%
- Salt (max) 2.5%
- Calcium 4%
- Magnesium 1%